Wednesday, 21 August 2019

Why Do I Love To Read?

Hey guys, reading is such a massive part of my life and I wanted to tell you why I love it so much!


1) You can learn about new worlds and things you'll never be able to experience yourself.

2) Nostalgia brings back memories of childhood or certain times in your lives.

3) Reading means never being bored.

4) You can make friends due to shared reading experiences or favourite books.

5) Keeps your mind active.

6) There are so many different types of books; something for everyone.

7) You can learn right from wrong and ethics and morality from reading.

8) Reading helps you to forget pain, broken hearts & mental health issues just for a while.

9) Books don't change; you can be sure of stability when you read a book again.

10) If I didn't read, I wouldn't be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment